Current Openings: 2
To apply for a position at the Disability Law Center, please review the list below. Thank you!
Full-Time Bilingual Receptionist
The Disability Law Center is looking for a full-time bilingual receptionist (English/Spanish) for the three agencies at the Community Legal Center (Disability Law Center, Legal Aid Society, and Utah Legal Services) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm who is conscientious, reliable, and a team player. This position pays $13.00 per hour.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
• Receive, direct and announce clients appropriately to various agencies
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Sort incoming mail for agencies
• Keep reception directory up to date
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as:
a. Close and open client cases
b. Print weekly conference room calendars
c. Input client satisfaction surveys
• Proven working experience in similar roles
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
If interested, please send a resume with a cover letter to Susana Canton 205 North 400 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, fax 801-363-1437 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fair Housing Testers (on-going)
The Disability Law Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Applications for persons interested in becoming a Fair Housing Tester can be found at the following link: http://disabilitylawcenter.org/job-posting-fair-housing-testers/.
Disability Law Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Disability Law Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.