2019 Utah State Legislative Session
The Disability Law Center (DLC) bases its public policy agenda on the belief that Utahns with disabilities have the right and responsibility to fully participate in society. We also appreciate the vital role government plays in the lives of the state’s residents with disabilities and their families.
Our public policy agenda is informed by the agency’s mission, values, priorities, and goals. It is crafted with guidance from the Board of Trustees and input from our clients and constituents throughout the state.
The DLC’s public policy work aims to ensure that existing or proposed policies, rules, and laws protect or improve the lives of Utahns with disabilities. The public policy team achieves this goal by interacting with a variety of state agencies and elected officials; providing information or comment; and participating in a variety of meetings, committees, forums, and other activities.
- Sign up for our newsletter for regular updates on our efforts
- Follow us on Facebook for live feeds, training information and updates
- Preview – 2019 Legislative Session Preview
- Week 1 Legislative Update
- Week 2 Legislative Update
- Week 3 Legislative Update
- Week 5 Legislative Update
- Legislative Session Wrap Up
Bills & Budget
2019 Legislative Session Bill Tracker
2019 Legislative Session Budget Tracker
Click on event for more details.
- Utah State Legislature Home Page
- House of Representatives
- Find Your Legislators
- Find a Bill
- Appropriations Committees
- Standing Committees