Request Help

Do you need help with one of the following issues?

  • Accessibility (for example, physical access, access to programs, higher education)
  • Community Living
  • Education
  • Employment
  • Housing
  • Institutional Rights (for example, nursing homes, Intermediate Care Facilities, mental health facilities, Youth Residential Treatment Facilities)
  • Representative Payee Beneficiary
  • Self-determination and Alternatives to Guardianship
  • Vocational Rehabilitation – Client Assistance Program